Thursday 5 May 2011

Whats Old is New Again

Vintage is now chic, from vintage clothing, bags, shoes, bikes and now watches. Earlier last year I was determined to find the perfect vintage bike...little did I know my boyfriend was also on the hunt for the perfect vintage bike for me as well.



After searching high and low, my boyfriend found me the most perfect genuine vintage bike with a gorgeous straw basket!

My latest vintage obsession of late is vintage watches. I have been eyeing out vintage rolex, vintage cartier and vintage hermes. Having thoroughly searched online, here a few that have caught my eye.

Vintage Hermes

Vintage Cartier Tank


Vintage Rolex



Sources: Google 

1 comment:

  1. I think I need to get a wicker basket for my bike now- it looks so lovely : )

    x
    Michelle
    www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete